...Offer Your Show Enthusiasts the Best!
This is a 22% protein, nutritionally complete ration designed for growing/finishing show turkeys from eight weeks of age through the showing season.
Purina Honor® Show Chow® Turkey Grower/Finisher can be preceded by feeding Honor® Show Chow® Turkey Starter from hatch to eight weeks of age. Purina Mills® Honor® Show Chow® Turkey Grower/Finisher is supported by Purina Mills knowledge, experience and research.
| FEATURES|| BENEFITS|
| Nutritionally complete feed||– Provides all the essential nutrients to develop birds from|
eight weeks of age through show
– provides the proper nutrient levels for optimum growth and development
– provides uniformity in growth and conformation
| Amino acid balance||Allows turkeys to achieve their full genetic potential – helps develop excellent feathering|
| Increased levels of fat and energy|
– Allows for faster rates of gain Improves feed and efficiency
– Improves finish
| Research proven||Feed it with total confidence – backed by Purina Mills’|
legendary tradition of fundamental and applied research –
numerous winning entries at local and national shows
| Medicated Option (BMD) ||– For increased weight and improved feed efficiency|
– No withdrawal time required
| Guaranteed Analysis |
| Crude Protein, not less than|| 22.00%|
| Lysine, not less than|| 0.90%|
| Methionine, not less than|| 0.30%|
| Crude Fat, not less than|| 5.00%|
| Crude Fiber, not more than|| 4.50%|
| Calcium, not less than|| 1.00%|
| Calcium, not more than|| 1.50%|
| Phosphorus, not less than|| 0.80%|
| Salt, not less than|| 0.10%|
| Salt, not more than|| 0.50%|
| Active Drug Ingredients |
| Bacitracin Methylene Disalicylate|| 50 grams/ton|
Feed as sole ration to turkeys, following Show Chow Turkey Starter, through showing.
A feeding program is only as effective as the management practices and disease control measures followed.
Store in a dry area away from insects. Do not feed moldy or insect-infested feed to birds as it may cause illness, performance loss or death.
Important Tips for Raising Award-Winning Poultry
Efficient production requires a thorough understanding and application of the fundamental principles of good husbandry and sanitation.
- GOOD BREEDING: Good breeding gives poultry the ability to perform satisfactorily and produce healthy offspring.
- GOOD NUTRITION: An adequate amount of a balanced ration containing all required nutrients, vitamins and minerals is essential for good health and proper conformation.
- SOUND MANAGEMENT: “Know How” is required to provide the proper environment and care to minimize stress, which can adversely affect development.
- CAREFUL SANITATION: Cleanliness is essential in providing a healthful environment.
These are the building blocks of the Purina Mills® Honor Show Chow® poultry program and the keys to successful poultry production. Practical application of these basic principles will not only enhance your birds growth and development, but also increase its potential of winning on the show circuit.